httpd-users mailing list archives

From Conor Kerr <conor.kerr_apache-httpd-us...@ceon.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problems with Vista
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:24:38 GMT
Hi,

This can be ignored now. Turns out the problem was with the latest
version of MDB2 (a database abstraction layer for PHP, version 2.4.0).

It wasn't the differences in operating systems/apache/mysql/php which
caused my problems, but a simple difference in a PHP file which was
more up to date on the Vista machine than the other test machines.

Uggh! What a waste of a full day.

At least it's fixed.

Anyway... no one here cares I'm sure. :)

(But just in case anyone else has the same problem... that's how I
fixed it).

All the best...

Conor

--