httpd-users mailing list archives

From Richard Dunne <richarddunne1...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] php
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 23:01:58 GMT
I am trying to render php webpages on localhost with apache tomcat.  I was able to view these
using jakarta, but I was trying to execute php scripts via xmlhttprequests as well.  I was
told that php works with apache but I am having a spot of bother.  I can view the files in
the project folder at http://localhost/ProjectFolder and can view the webpages in windows
using http://localhost/ProjectFolder/file.php.  My problem is that when I execute ths request,
I get access denied with this line "http.open("GET", url, true);" where the url is as above.
 I was able to execute the request with jakarta, so this leaves me to believe this is an apache
issue.  Does anyone have an insight into this?

Richard.