httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache2.2 php5 with sessions
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:21:18 GMT
Hey Ofloo,

On Apr 14, 2007, at 5:47 AM, Ofloo wrote:

> This might be an ignorant question, but it bothers me, I have
> created a
> session I left my browser open for a week and yet the session still
> exists.
> Is this normal !? I checked session_cache_expire and this is set to
> 180
> (default) but after one week all variables still exist..

You have reached the users@httpd.apache.org list.  We're not very
good at PHP here, so we can't really answer your question.  You may
look into the PHP documentation to see if there are any php.ini
settings that affect session lifetime.  Please ask any additional PHP
questions on a PHP support forum.

S.

Open Source Software Consultant

ApacheCon 2007 Europe, May 1-4 in Amsterdam
http://www.eu.apachecon.com/