httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Yannick Mercier" <yanmerc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] any luck using shared memory for mod_ssl SSLSessionCache ?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:01:47 GMT
Yep Ive got some core files in /var/core, one for every time
a child crashes

my SSLMutex is set to pthreads
ive tried different settings for SSLMutex in combination
with different settings for SSLSessionCache and I concluded
that problems happen when SSLSessionCache is set to shm
independently of SSLMutex settings

there is a debugger installed with Sun Studio at /opt/SUNWspro/bin/dbx
but Im not familiar with it dont know how to run a backtrace on the core
file

I could upload the core file somewhere