httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Anil Dighade" <da...@TechMahindra.com>
Subject [users@httpd] File Upload Fails in HTTPS Mode
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:53:27 GMT

I am currently using Apache2.0.58 on unix box. File upload fails at
first time when tried and then displays Page Cannot be found error
message. If you refresh the same page and try it again it goes
smoothely. This happens only under https mode. For normal http mode it
works properly.

Can any one please shed some light or any suggestions how to get rid of
this problem. This is now frustrating me, as some time it works and
sometimes doesn't. Cant conclude, what exactly problem is.

For similar problem I had changed the version 2.0.55 to 2.0.58. As
2.0.55 does not allow more than 8KB. That is bug in 55.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil D.

Disclaimer:

to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review at <a href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html">http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>