httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lori Sutton <lori_ann_sut...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Mod_rewrite RewriteRules and Error log problem
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 02:38:46 GMT
In general, does anyone know why I would keep getting
the following error in my Apache error log when I hit
a URL that has some mod_rewrite RewriteRules applied
to it?

[Mon Apr 23 15:14:36 2007] [error] Can't parse URI
string ''. Skipping...

I ultimately get to the URL I want to get to fine.
But this menacing error keeps coming up in the error
log.  I did turn on the RewriteLog/set RewriteLogLevel
to 9 and saw the verbose output.  Everything looks ok
to me.  Of course, I'm new to this mod_rewrite beast.

I'm looking for a general answer here if anyone has
one.  Otherwise, lmk, and I'll send the details of how
I'm configured and so forth.  HELP!!

Thanks.