httpd-users mailing list archives

From Robert T Wyatt <robert.wy...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] date when file was last modified
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:23:45 GMT
Unfortunately I'm non-php-savvy. Nevertheless, it would seem
reasonable to ask exactly how (and when) index.php is generated.

Good luck,
Robert

Richard Dunne wrote:
> Yes the index page where the files are listed http://localhost/index.php.  I am using
Editplus on XP.  I thought, and I may be wrong, that the last date modified in windows and
apache should be the same, as long as the apache server is restarted after any changes are
made.  If I am wrong, where is apache getting its dates from?  When files are saved in windows,
it gets a date stamp.  I thought apache uses the files current date stamp.  It obviously isnt
in my case!