httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tony Guadagno" <to...@guadagno.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] can't use smb mounted drive as directoryroot
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:42:56 GMT
Hi,
  I do this on my servers.  I use autoexecnt to map the drives at startup.  I have also found
that you need to rename the apache service something farther down the alphabet to make sure
that autoexecnt.exe completes before apache starts.

Tony Guadagno
Guadagno Consulting
tonyg@guadagno.org
585.703.6700