httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.23 with IPV6
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:23:27 GMT
My group will need to build such a binary in the not *too* distant
future (e.g. yet this calendar year for sure).

There's a federal mandate to use/procure only IPv6 savvy software
starting in the summer of 2008, so I expect there will be pressure to
have a well-paved IPv6 path (available binaries or good documentation on
producing them for all major platforms including Windows) sooner than later.

--
Jess Holle