httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sreedhar S" <sreedhar.sirig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 05:48:00 GMT
Hi William,

Thanks for the reply.

"SIGTERM means it was deliberately shut down by it's administrator or the
operating system"

I checked with the administrator and she did not shutdown. How does an
operating system shutdown the Apache server? You mean to say, is there
any process in operating system which is trying to bring down the
server?

Regards,
Sreedhar