httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Arnab Ganguly" <agangul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Info when the MaxClient is reached
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:54:29 GMT
Thanks for all the info.Once more thing wanted to ask if your refer to
worker.c I see once the idle_thread_count < min_spare_threads is met, the
error
"server reached MaxClients setting, consider raising the MaxClients
setting". Just wanted to know the relation between the idle_thread_count,
min_spare_threads and MaxClients.This error seems that all the workers are
busy and then there is nothing no idle worker.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
-A