httpd-users mailing list archives

From uxwrstre <uxwrs...@trashmail.net>
Subject [users@httpd] RewriteRule ignored in .htaccess file in Apache 2.2.3
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:49:24 GMT
Hello,

I have a problem:
I tried to use RewriteRule in a .htaccess file and it does not work. Its totally ignored by
mod_rewrite. And its strange because in the configuration file of Apache it works.
And I put in the main configuration file:
<Directory /var/www/*/html>
        AllowOverride All
        Order allow,deny
        allow from all
</Directory>

So there is AllowOverride All, and when I put garbage (e.g. "fhlsdljkfds") in the .htaccess
file, I get error 500. So the .htaccess file is parsed.

But when I put:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^/intranet$              /internet [R]

Its ignored. I also create a log file for the mod_rewrite, and the log file is create but
has the filesize of 0 bytes.

Does somebody knows how to tell mod_rewrite to not ignore the .htaccess file?

Best regards,
saf

--
E-Mail sent with anti-spam site TrashMail.net!
Free disposable email addresses: http://www.trashmail.net/