httpd-users mailing list archives

From david <da...@daku.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Extracting time of start of POST request
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 00:03:57 GMT
I'm trying to determine when a PUT request started.

I have a specialized protocol that is time sensitive.  I need to know
when the browser's request initiation reached the server.  If the TCP
connection was created for this PUT request, the time of connection
creation would work just fine.

The problem occurs with a PUT request that transmits a very large
file.  By the time my CGI scripts get control, a long time may have elapsed.

Is there a way to determine when the current TCP session was initiated?

Thanks

David