httpd-users mailing list archives

From deufrai <d3uf...@yahoo.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] [CONFIG] make httpd serve .java files as text
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:49:28 GMT

hi there.

I'm serving a few java utilities with an apache 2.2.3 server.
I provide .jar files along with the sources.

Tried with lots of web browsers, but I cannot simply view the sources as
text inside web browsers. I'm always asked to download the file or pick an
app to open it.

Server is hosted on a debian etch stable distro and /etc/mime.types shows a
line saying :
text/x-java                                     java

Mime module is also enabled.

What did I miss ?

Thanx in advance

an example :