httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Liyu,She" <liyu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Another "attempt to invoke directory as script" Error
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 01:46:16 GMT
Thanks.
I replaced the "SetHandler cgi-script" with "AddHandler cgi-script .html"
And it worked.
I always thought that if there's only cgi programs in a directory,
AddHandler and SetHandler would have no difference(There isn't such problem
using apache on WIN32). But apparently, SetHandler also treat directories as
script.

Thanks again. Vincent.
Thank you all the same, Ashutosh.

Best regards.