httpd-users mailing list archives

From Robin-David Hammond <kb3...@pins.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Calculating maximum throughput for an Apache based system
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:30:14 GMT

I have one stat to offer.
NetBSD 4.0_BETA2 (ANDROMEDA-$Revision: 4.212 $) #0: Wed Jan 17 07:52:19
PST 2007

total memory = 1536 MB
avail memory = 1485 MB
timecounter: Timecounters tick every 10.000 msec
found Grand Central at 0xf3000000
mainbus0 (root)
cpu0 at mainbus0: 750 (Revision 2.3), ID 0 (primary)
cpu0: HID0 8290c2a4<EMCP,ECLK,DOZE,DPM,ICE,DCE,SPD,SGE,BTIC,BHT>,
powersave: 1
cpu0: 500.00 MHz, no-parity 2MB WB L2 cache (FB SRAM) at ratio

.
.
.

pchb0 at pci0 dev 11 function 0
pchb0: Apple Computer Bandit Host-PCI Bridge (rev. 0x03)
esiop0 at pci0 dev 13 function 0: Symbios Logic 53c896 (ultra2-wide scsi)
esiop0: using on-board RAM
esiop0: interrupting at irq 23
scsibus0 at esiop0: 16 targets, 8 luns per target
esiop1 at pci0 dev 13 function 1: Symbios Logic 53c896 (ultra2-wide scsi)
esiop1: using on-board RAM
esiop1: interrupting at irq 23
scsibus1 at esiop1: 16 targets, 8 luns per target

this machine has pushed about 45 Mbps no sweat.

the busses are PCI 32/33

Robin-David Hammond  KB3IEN