httpd-users mailing list archives

From Robin-David Hammond <kb3...@pins.net>
Subject [users@httpd] APR
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:48:38 GMT

Im trying to get svn compiled with the mod_dav_svn for httpd 2.2.4. what
is odd is that svn expects APR higher than the latest version of httpd
ships with. Anyone tried this before?

corona /usr/local/src/svn/1.4.3 !# ./configure
--with-apache=/usr/local/src/httpd/2.2.4/
configure: Configuring Subversion 1.4.3
configure: creating config.nice
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8
checking for egrep... egrep
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for a BSD-compatible install... build/install-sh -c
checking for static Apache module support... yes - Apache 2.0.x
checking httpd version... recent enough
checking for Apache module support via DSO through APXS... no
configure: Apache Portable Runtime (APR) library configuration
checking for APR... yes
checking APR version... 0.9.5
wanted regexes are 0\.9\.[7-9] 0\.9\.1[0-9] 1\.
configure: error: invalid apr version found

Robin-David Hammond  KB3IEN
50 West 17th Street
Ninth Floor
New York, NY 10011