httpd-users mailing list archives

From Thib <chep...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Moving Apache home directory without recompile it
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:08:37 GMT
Hi everybody,

I deal with creating installation packages including apache 2.2 and a module
I developed.

I developed under directory /users/u1xyt/dev/ containing directories apache,
httpd-2.2.4 and mymodule. My shell script compile my module, install it
under apache's module directory, and need to tar apache's files to make my
package.

Then, this package will be install under /exec/applis/snuproxy but apache
still not working because it searchs references to previous directory
/users/u1xyt/dev/apache. I believe that there are hard encoded links into
apache executable files and I can't recompile under /exec/applis/snuproxy
because it's on an other server without compiler.

Is there any solution to move apache home directory ?

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Thib