httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Venkateswara Rao Parimi" <pari...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Setting <IfDefine> parameters from config file
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 03:58:47 GMT
Thanks for the info noddl.

As the If crud is still around I think it's worth having the ability to
define the parameters in custom configs. For example if I want to include
default ssl.conf in my config without mucking with startup scripts or
default ssl.conf itself per node, wouldn't it really make the life easy?
also easy upgrades by just including the default config in your host
specific configs. If I can define SSL in my custom config it will be really
easy for me to enable SSL on required nodes only.

agreed?