httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Krist van Besien" <krist.vanbes...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_dumpio
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:16:10 GMT
Hello all,

I have an apache 2.0.59 instance that is used as a proxy. In order to
debug some problems I wanted to have a look at all the data that
passed through it, so I recompiled my apache with mod_dumpio.
(The system is a solaris 10 system)

I then added the lines:

LoadModule dumpio_module modules/mod_dumpio.so

DumpIOOutput On
DumpIOINput On

to my server config.

The server starts up fine, it doesn't complain about missing modules,
or directives. But contrary to what the manual promises I don't get
any input/output dumped in to my error log.
What have I overlooked?

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com