httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rostislav Khaskin <rkhas...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] using Apache server as proxy.
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 14:36:06 GMT
Good day to all.

I have minimal experience with Apache, please help me out here.
I am running Windows XP. My web apps are deployed on JBOSS server. Because I host multiple
apps on multiple servers
I have Apache server listening on port 80 and redirecting to a corresponding jboss instance
and webapp.
Here is how I have it in httpd-vhosts.conf:

<VirtualHost *:80>
  ProxyPreserveHost On
  ServerName floridamakler.no-ip.info
  ProxyPass  / http://192.168.2.100:7070/
  ProxyPassReverse  / http://192.168.2.100:7070/
</VirtualHost>

Everything works, except when I try to read remotehost address in my app, I get 92.168.2.100.

How can I make it keep the original address?

Thank you.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.