httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Lotus Quickplace / Apache Reverse Proxy
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 05:12:57 GMT

On Mar 1, 2007, at 8:49 PM, Jack Saunders wrote:

> I am still not able to login, it seems the redirect gets puked on.

I have limited experience with the Lotus software: perhaps you can
talk to your IBM people.  However, when I did a job last year
involving Workplace Services, there was a setting that made the app
not send the Redirect response upon login.

That said, mod_proxy should rewrite outgoing 30x redirects when you
use the ProxyPassReverse directive with the same parameters as the
corresponding ProxyPass.  Do you have that directive in place?

S.

Open Source Software Consultant

ApacheCon 2007 Europe Early Bird Rate extended through March 1!
http://www.eu.apachecon.com/