httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Gorbenko <ba...@agenstvo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Changing content-type in response headers
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:34:09 GMT
Hi all.

I have an apache 2.2.4, which handles specific queries by module,
written using mod_cplusplus library.
I was using Apache2.2.3 for a long time (as only it was released) and
all going right. But after changing to 2.2.4 troubles arrived: apache
return in response header wrong content-type. Instead of
'text/vnd.wap.wml' which apache-2.2.3 returns, apache2.2.4 returns
'text/html'. Content-type 'text/vnd.wap.wml' is set  by my module. But
client gets 'text/html'.

Apache was compiled manually (./configure and no more), without any
additional directives after complete.

I read manuals at httpd.apache.org and not found anything about my
situation.

Could you point to my errors.