httpd-users mailing list archives

From Leah Newmark <lnewm...@capalon.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Displaying wrong time
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:51:08 GMT
Hi,

Ever since we changed the clocks here in America for DST, Apache is
showing the PHP date off by an hour.

I believe it's an Apache issue since 1)running the command date on the
server outputs correctly 2)running a PHP script through CLI outputs the
PHP date correctly 3)running the same PHP script on the web is an hour off.

I compared the php.ini files for CLI and Apache, and there is no difference.

I am not finding any timezone set anywhere on the Apache files (or PHP
globals for that matter) that would account for this problem.

All my searching reveals that Apache 1.3 which I am running should not
have time issues, provided the server time is correct -- which it is.

Stopping and restarting Apache has not solved the problem, either.

I'm stumped. Does anyone have any input?

Thank you!