httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Johnson <rjohn...@espgroup.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Sticky sessions with proxy_balancer
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:11:22 GMT
Ryan (The Greater),

No luck.
I have two apache virtual hosts behind the load balancer, each setting a
cookie called BIG, one to a value of app1 and the other to a value of
app2. In the debug output I see the balancer module recognizing these
values, but it continues to split the requests across both servers
rather than staying on one server. I know with a F5 BIGIP you call the
cookies by a certain name and set the values to an encoding of their ip
and port.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ryan (The True Lesser)