httpd-users mailing list archives

From Robert Nikander <...@encodia.biz>
Subject [users@httpd] SetEnv Path for CGI scripts Windows XP
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2007 00:41:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm running Apache 2.2 on Windows, and I'm trying to run some CGI
scripts.  They appear to be failing because the path environment
variable isn't set right.  When I put "SetEnv Path c:\somedir" in an
.htaccess file, apache appears to ignore it.  The path var that gets
passed to cgi scripts doesn't change.  Also, if I change the path
environment variable in the Windows control panel, and restart apache,
apache is still using the old path, which is bizarre.   Any ideas?

Rob