httpd-users mailing list archives

From Laetitia Bourasseau <laetitia.bourass...@e-tera.com>
Subject [users@httpd] no listing of protected directory
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:39:37 GMT
Hello

I try to list the content of a VirtualHost (with the directive Options
Indexes) on apache 2.0.52 (on centos 4) but only some subdirectories
appear.

All the subdirectories that have a <Directory > directive inside the
<Vitualhost > in httpd.conf are not listed.
Some have a <Directory > section to enable a basic authentification on
those folders.
So only the files which are not protected do appear on
the listing.... and I want ALL the files and folders on the listing !

The behaviour was not the same on apache 1.3.27 : all the directories
were listed.
A lot of users (on google...) seem to have the same problem, but i have not
found a valuable solution.

Is it a bug or a new feature in v 2.0.52 ?

thanks for your answer.

Laetitia