httpd-users mailing list archives

From Freddy <apa...@ontopofthemound.fsnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] web directory problem
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:43:00 GMT
Thanks Vincent,

Checked the error log...
First problem was a .htaccess file with a wrong command in it.
Once I removed the .htaccess file, I had a page can not be displayed
error, when I looked into it I found that it was looking in the wrong
path for the file.

This prompted me to check the virtual hosts that I have set up. I
recently made some changes, I noticed that two of the Virtual Host names
were the same, therefore when opening the page it was conflicting and
thus only keeping the first hosts details. I have learned my lesson in
dealing with Virtual Hosts and will be more careful in future.

Thanks
Freddy