httpd-users mailing list archives

From Irene Hall <irenedh...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] https redirect not being resolved as expected
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:22:18 GMT
Thanks for this. I tried the PT flag and it didn't make any difference.
The disadvantage of not using mod_jk is that by using the http port of
my app server in a rewrite it forces an external redirect and the URL is
exposed to the browser which is not what I want....  Do I gather from
what you're saying about the order that Apache tackles this that it is a
no go ?
Cheers,
Irene