httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Wesley Craft" <wcraft.htaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache parsing PHP 'and' SSI tags in v1.3?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:26:43 GMT
That does make sense, but I'm a one-person programming team. So with a
[very] tight delivery schedule, I can't afford the time to trudge through
the code and change all of my thousands of existing SSI tags to PHP. This is
also considering that a good number of those SSI tags include overly
complicated Perl 3 and 4 scripts. This is a major overhaul to bring an old
v1.3.37 server onto the Apache 2 platform.

I have a Fedora development box that I'm testing a lot of my migrations
against. It's running Apache 2.2. The production servers are running the
latest version available from the Red Hat repos.

I need to support the old while migrating to the new...

-Wes