httpd-users mailing list archives

From anton <way_...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Help: how to configure multiple apache servers behind a hardware load balancer
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 23:08:38 GMT
Hi there,

I'm a decently experienced apache user on ONE
webserver.  I'm trying to switch to two apache servers
behind a Foundry hardware load balancer.

I need a tutorial which would explain how to configure
multiple apache servers behind a hardware load
balancer.

I have a domain name correctly resolving to the
balancer's ip and the balancer correctly forwarding
the requests to each server.  That's working fine.
Things get confusing when I try to configure each
server's ServerName and virtual hosts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Anton