httpd-users mailing list archives

From mich...@mphcomputersystems.com
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Windows Vista Apache 2.2.4 Install Help
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 09:37:50 GMT
I'm hoping someone out there can help me. My XP machine went down so I had to upgrade to a
new system. The new system came with Vista Premium Pre installed.  When trying to
install  apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-no_ssl I keep getting 2 error messages
the first one is that it can't access winNT service manager and the other is can't setup Apache
service. Has anyone out there encountered this problem? What is the best way to fix it? any
help anyone can give would be a great help.<BR><BR><BR>Thank You,<BR>Michael
Herron<BR>CEO MPH Computer Systems LLC<BR><A href="mailto:Michael@mphcomputersystems.com">Michael@mphcomputersystems.com</A><BR>(678)468-0372