httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Mangin" <jon.man...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Configure and make 2.2.4
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:59:52 GMT
----- Original Message -----
  From: Thias
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 6:32 PM
  Subject: [users@httpd] Configure and make 2.2.4

  I am trying to configure, make and make install Apache 2.2.4 and I am not getting any modules
( the .so files) during the process.

  Using Fedora Core 3

  Here are the things I have tried.

  1. ./configure
    Result: received an error: Cannot use an external APR-util with the bundled APR

  1a. ./configure --with-included-apr
    Result: Configure completed successfully. Make did not create any modules

  1b. ./configure --with-included-apr --enable-modules-shared="all" --enable-module="all"
    Result: Configure completed successfully. Make did not create any modules

  2. make
    Result: no .so files were created

  3. make install
    Result: no .so files were found and no module entries in httpd.conf

  4. httpd -l
    Result: core.c, prefork.c, http-core.c, mod_so.c

  Question: I would like all the available modules to compile into .so files.  How do I do
this?

  Thank you for your help,
    Mark

  Is the syntax supposed to be --enable-mods-shared=all?