httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lisa Tan" <ag5...@wayne.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: Compatible version on Apache, Tomcat and Openssl?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:56:05 GMT
I am a newbie on all the apps. I am trying to test Shibboleth app but need
these three apps to be installed before I installed Shibboleth.

At first I had a hard time to configure Apache 2.2.4 and Tomcat 5.5.20 but
they are working now. When I tried to add Openssl 0.9.7.h, Apache is not
working. I tried Apache 2.0.59. The installation went smooth.

Now I need to find configuration steps for Apache 2.0.59, Tomcat 5.5.20 and
Openssl. Before I do that, I'd like to get help from this group to see if
the app versions are compatible?

I would appreciate if anyone could give me step by step docs on the
configuration. Thanks,

Lisa Tan, Lead Systems Integrator

eServices & Strategic Technologies

Computing & Information Technology