httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Thias" <eth...@satx.rr.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Configure and make 2.2.4
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:32:20 GMT
I am trying to configure, make and make install Apache 2.2.4 and I am not getting any modules
( the .so files) during the process.

Using Fedora Core 3

Here are the things I have tried.

1. ./configure
  Result: received an error: Cannot use an external APR-util with the bundled APR

1a. ./configure --with-included-apr
  Result: Configure completed successfully. Make did not create any modules

1b. ./configure --with-included-apr --enable-modules-shared="all" --enable-module="all"
  Result: Configure completed successfully. Make did not create any modules

2. make
  Result: no .so files were created

3. make install
  Result: no .so files were found and no module entries in httpd.conf

4. httpd -l
  Result: core.c, prefork.c, http-core.c, mod_so.c

Question: I would like all the available modules to compile into .so files.  How do I do this?

Thank you for your help,
  Mark