httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Norbert Wachnicki" <nwachni...@post.pl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem in using Apache
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:59:27 GMT
maybe you should add

Listen LAN_IP_ADRES
in httpd.conf

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Asim Munawar
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 1:43 PM
  Subject: [users@httpd] Problem in using Apache

  Dear All
         I am new to apache... I have actually installed apache, php and postgres to run a
wiki web page. my web server have two network cards. one is connected to the internet with
static IP and the other is connected to the LAN. now the apache homepage is only visible from
the LAN while it gives error when you access it from the internet. I turned off all the firewalls
but the same problem. Please note that i am able to ssh or telnet to the web server over the
internet but the apache page and my wiki gives error on the internet..

       I think that somehow the Ethernet card on LAN is being treated like the default network
by apache... how to change these settings... please help

    Asim

  It's here! Your new message!