httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] IP-based SSL virtualhosts problem - with attachment
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 17:58:16 GMT
On 2/8/07, bruno alves teixeira <l16331@alunos.uevora.pt> wrote:
> Hi Joshua,
>
> the certificates are now different for each virtual host - I sent a
> different file earlier. I have removed the NameVirtualHost directives. I
> still have the same problem. I've restarted apache after the changes and
> the problem still remains, when I access 192.168.2.250 via browser, I get
> redirected to /var/www/store/, but the used certificate is the "198.crt".
>
> Why is the Directory section not correct? It was copied from apache2's
> default file...

Putting RedirectMatch inside a <Directory> section is just silly and
somewhat confusing, since it acts on the URL-path, not the current
directory.

Your config looks basically correct now, but you should check that
250.crt and 198.crt actually contain what you think they contain.  You
should also try it without the Redirects to see if anything changes.
And try including a <VirtualHost _default_:443> to see if it picks up
any requests.

Joshua.