httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Swift" <steve.j.sw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI differences in apache 2.0 and 2.2
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:20:07 GMT
Just having suexec loaded shouldn't make any difference because (AFAIK) it
isn't actually used unless you explicitly request its use.

Putting a "print" statement before the call to system(ls) doesn't tell us
anything about whether or not the running program can *find* the ls command
in order to execute it, it only proves that you are about to try (and
probably fail, perhaps for one of the reasons I've mentioned). It may well
be that the error you are geting is "command ls not found".