httpd-users mailing list archives

From Omar <tuym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] help with libresolv.so.2
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:35:09 GMT
Unfortunately including "libresolv.so.2" to system library doesn't help me.
And i still think that the problem is in configuring functions of apache2 or
php-5.1.4.
I always have the same error message in browser window: getResponseXML().xml
trying to get report.

Apache 2.0.55
./configure --enable-so \--enable-rewrite \--enable-deflate \--enable-ssl

PHP 5.1.4
./congifure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs \--with-oci8
\--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/apache2/conf \--enable-sigchild
\--with-pdo-oci \--disable-mysql \--with-pear \--with-libexpat-dir=/opt
\--with-libxml-dir=/opt \--with-xml \--with-libxslt-dir=/opt \--with-xls
\--enable-cli \--with-gd \--with-jpeg \--with-jpeg-dir=/opt \--with-zlib
\--with-zlib-dir=/opt \--with-png \--with-png-dir=/opt

As i know the report depends on XmlHttpRequest function with method POST and
this method doesn't work.
Any idea?