httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Deepak Baliga" <deepak.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Issues with the vector returned by axis -soap deployment
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 07:40:12 GMT
 Here is how I invoke my service :

Vector ret = (Vector)call.invoke(new Object[]{
                           "PDF",bundleName,templateType, ""}

The service is invoked from the client. The web service is deployed
using axis-1_1 in jwsdp-1.2 . The web service is processed and returns
a vector. The web service logs show that the returned vector is not
null.

But my client logs show after the invoke method:

Dpk: .. the error message is :; nested exception is:
       java.lang.NullPointerException

Please help me to debug this issue. I am using java version "1.5.0_06
on Mac OSX servers (both the client and  the server)