httpd-users mailing list archives

From ste...@martolvan.is
Subject [users@httpd] 1.3.29 - Segmentaition fault
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 17:59:23 GMT
Hi I'm in a bit of trouble.

I have:
Apache 1.3.29
SuSE Linux Standard Server 8
PHP 4.4.2
Joomla 1.12 on top of that

Always when I try uploading an file through Joomla it failes with child
segmentation fault.

This worked few days ago but my server aliases did not, but i found an
typo somewere, fixed it and got the aliases to work.
But got the segmentation in stead.

I'm not shure what or where to start troubleshooting.

Does anyone have ideas ?

Kveðja ? Regards
Stefán B. Jónsson

sími/tel +354-478-1300, GSM/Mobile +354-894-6541, fax +354-478-2393
Skype name: stefan.martolvan.is
Vinsamlega athugið að allt sem í þessum tölvupósti kemur fram er aðeins
ætlað skráðum viðtakanda (endum), en ef öðrum en ætluðum viðtakanda
(endum) berst skeytið í hendur er viðkomandi beðinn velvirðingar á
mistökunum og að eyða skeytinu án frekari dreifingar.
Please note that all contents of this email is intended only for addressed
recipient(s), but in the event that this email is received by any one else
please accept my apologies and discard of this message in discression.

ForwardSourceID:NT0002A64E