httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_jk showstopper problem
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:40:33 GMT

You say you have "..downloaded mod_jk.so from the apache.." - Do you
mean you downloaded a binary file? If so, I doubt you got it from
apache.org...

Anyway, the problem is an inconsistent compilation - the module was not
compiled with the same environment as httpd. Best advice would be to
recompile apache with the module.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>     Its a showstopper and we are facing heavy problem for this.Please
> give us the solution as soon as possible.
> Regards,
> pranjal deka

> Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo!
> Answers
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/yanswers/*http://in.answers.ya
hoo.com/>

the sender's company.