httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Web directory structure and redirects
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 09:17:56 GMT

What exactly *does* happen? Do you get a broken image? What is the
*exact* URL of the image link?

Your Alias line is basically correct and should "work". However, there
are a number of typos in your post so I'm not sure if what we are seeing
is the literal content of your config or just your hurriedly re-typed
rendition of it. To be specific, try:

	Alias /images /var/www/foo.com/blah/images

Which is closer to that recommended by the docs...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Do I need to change the directory sturcture, or can I use some
> redirects to achieve my goals?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>

> --
> Nick Black