httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] getting source via subversion
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 03:35:33 GMT
I am using subversion of my own project and it is working fine
internally, but I cannot figure out how to get the current apache
source via subversion.  I have tried with and without the final slash
and neither work.  I have tried both checkout and export, neither
work.  Does anyone have any thoughts?  I am trying to get this onto my
Windows machine, here is what RapidSVN is giving me as an error
message:

Execute: Checkout
Error: Error while performing action: REPORT request failed on
'/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request (http://svn.apache.org)
Ready

Execute: Export
Error: Error while performing action: REPORT request failed on
'/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request (http://svn.apache.org)
Ready

Sam