httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] setting up virtual hosting
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 03:35:05 GMT
Matt,

I do want to set things up as you suggested, but it isn't working.
When I type in the IP address, I get the webdev.miltonstreet.com site
on port 80 and the subversion site on port 443.  Here is what I have:

Listen 80
Listen 443

NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.4:80

ServerAdmin scarleton@miltonstreet.com
ServerName internal.miltonstreet.com

DocumentRoot "/http/www/internal"

<VirtualHost _default_:80>
    ServerName internal.miltonstreet.com
    DocumentRoot "/http/www/internal"
</VirtualHost>

<Directory "/http/www/internal">
    Options None
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

<VirtualHost webdev.miltonstreet.com:80>

    ServerName      webdev.miltonstreet.com
    DocumentRoot    "/http/www/webdev.miltonstreet.com"

    ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/webdev.miltonstreet.com-error_log
    CustomLog /var/log/apache2/webdev.miltonstreet.com-access_log combined

    <Directory "/http/www/webdev.miltonstreet.com">
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:443>
    DocumentRoot "/http/www/internal"
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost subversion.miltonstreet.com:443>

    ServerName subversion.miltonstreet.com
    DocumentRoot "/http/subversion/wwwRoot"

    <Directory /http/subversion/wwwRoot>
        Order Allow,Deny