httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Simon <getpsi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.4 has recently begun to crash when reading a PhP file
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:33:57 GMT
What version of PHP are you using? Are you running PHP as CGI or are you loading the
php*apache.dll? What is the php page supposed to do? Are you using any php extensions? Have
you
checked bugs.php.net?

I've had experiences with php*apache*.dll and the extension php_oci8.dll crashing apache 2.0,
causing the vague, "Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477." With php*apache*.dll,
I grabbed the latest version under snaps.php.net - it fixed the problem. With php_oci8.dll,
reported it as a bug and it was fixed in the next release.

--- Charles Michener <micheck123@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am using Apache 2.2.4 running on Windows XP SP2 as a PhP learning/development machine.
 It