httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Feris Thia" <feris.apache.ht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] URLRewrite Question
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:56:25 GMT
Hi Chirouze,

Yes... I've tried it on both windows & linux and still got the same things.
Is it possible the sequence processes are like these :
1. Try to get *.html
2. got "RewriteRule ^([0-9a-zA-Z]+)\.html$ $1.php [L]" rule and then try to
access *.php
3. Try to get *.php
4. got
     RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI}  "\.(php)$"
     RewriteRule .* - [F]
    rules, so prevent access to php

Eventually, all access to *.html are also prohibited. Is that the way the
rules work ?

Regards,

Feris