httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Brian J Smith" <carotria...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Beginner problems
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:40:04 GMT
My directory structure is:

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache 2.2\htdocs\antiques_php\

DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs"
ServerRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2"

In \htdocs I have a file register.php. The same file is in \antiques_php

My browser using http://localhost:8080/ can find the file is \htdocs but not
the other one. Why? How to correct?

I am trying to use Dreamweaver MX with PHP & MySQL following an example in
'Inside Dreamweaver MX' with the Local Folder on F:\DMWVR\Inside
MX\Chapters\chapter_30\
The Remote Folder on C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\antiques_php\
and the Testing server the same as the Remote Folder.

Dreamweaver gives me an error "There is no testing server running on the
server machine.

I feel this must be an Apache config error. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Brian J Smith