httpd-users mailing list archives

From Zach Moazeni <zach.throwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with MySQL authn_dbd and virtual hosts
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:48:57 GMT
Yeah I was on IRC earlier.

I think you helped me get to where I am now, with my error in the
DBDParams.

I'm fairly certain the query isn't failing since it's copy and paste
from a working example in the httpd.conf. Same for permissions. The
errors only arise when trying to use the configuration in conjunction
with Virtual Hosts

I can test this with 2.2.4 to see if the issue exists.

-Zach