httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris W <3edc...@cox.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Getting SSL to work with Apache2 on SUSE 9.2
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 03:00:35 GMT
I am having lots of problems getting SSL to work on my SUSE9.2 machine.
Is there anyone here that would be willing to do it for me for a
reasonable fee?   I have gone through all the setup with godaddy to buy
the certificate and made the conf changes I thought I needed to but am
getting no where.

This may be better posted to the mod_ssl list but it will not let me
subscribe because my ISP's (COX Cable) server is on some spam list.

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

"Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm"

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want &
give the gifts they want